same day agra
Agra is part of Golden Triangle,is the most famous tourist circuit of India comprising Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. During the Tour, you get to witness several tourist attractions in agra, including some UNESCO World Heritage Sites as well. Agra has various historical monuments boasting of the Mughal era.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Drive to Agra by road
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :
we will pick our guest from the airport,railway,bus and hotels in delhi or agra.
AirportsIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
OtherNew Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India - we will drop back to guest's willing place
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.