Same Day Agra Tour From Delhi - Visit Tajmahal, Baby Taj & Fort
Same Day Excursion From Delhi to the City of Love Agra. Visit the world famous monument Tajmahal, known as the symbol of eternal love between the fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan and his wife Mumtaj. Agra Fort, the Mughal fort constructed by the Great Akbar and Baby Taj, a small souvenir type construction constructed in the middle of four gardens. A professional guide will be provided during the tour with optional lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned in the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
6.00 AM : PICK UP FROM NEW DELHI AND DRIVE TO AGRA
At 6 am you will be picked up from your location in New Delhi by our driver from where you will be driven to Agra via Yamuna Express Way for your visit to Agra.
10.00 AM – ARRIVE IN AGRA AND VISIT THE TAJMAHAL
On your arrival in Agra you will be greeted by your Tour Guide from where you will proceed towards Taj Mahal (a UNESCO world heritage site). TAJ MAHAL is the living specimen of love of SHAH JAHAN and his beautiful wife MUMTAZ MAHAL which is located on the banks of river Yamuna. TAJ MAHAL is a masterpiece of architectural design which was designed by a Persian architect.
Please Note : Tajmahal remains closed on every Friday
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
11:30 AM : VISIT OF AGRA FORT
After the Visit of Tajmahl Head Towards Imposing Agra Fort (a unesco world heritage site), built by emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, This huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of hindu and central asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
1:00 PM : LUNCH BREAK
Time for Lunch, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant. You have the opportunity to Relish the Local Mughlai Cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
2.00 PM : VISIT OF BABY TAJ
Time to visit the Baby Taj. The tomb is the precursor to the Taj Mahal as it was built by Noor Jahan for her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg (also called “the pillar of the state” or Itimad-ud-Daulah) in the years 1622-1628, 5 years before construction of the Taj Mahal began.
4.00 PM : RETURN TO DELHI
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi, arrive Delhi by 7 pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up travellers from other preferred location in New DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.