Same Day Excursion To Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur Jain Temple From Udaipur
During this 6 to 8 -hour private day trip, visit some of the most popular attractions including Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn the history of the fort while enjoying its mesmerizing view. Also visit the Jain Temple in Ranakpur that took 65 years of careful construction for its complex structure
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
Your day trip starts with a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Udaipur, the railway station or the bus station in the morning (please refer to Departure Time for options).
The drive takes about 2 hours (depending on traffic) before arriving at Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn the history of the fort while enjoying its mesmerizing view. Commonly referred to as the "the great wall of India," it features the second largest wall in the world.
Afterwards, visit the Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him. There are four entrances to reach the main chamber where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar that stands in the center holds an idol of Adinath.
After exploring the temple, you will head back to Udaipur and will be dropped back off to your hotel.
Stop At: Kumbhalgarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh 313325 India
Visit For 2-3 Hours
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Visit For 2 Hours
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :City Palace, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up From Hotel / Train Station / Bus Station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.