Same day Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal tour from Jaipur
As a large number of tourists travel to the pink city –Jaipur from Delhi or other major destinations of India for tourism or business reasons, we give the one day tour option to the tourists who want to spare a day for Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri tour from Jaipur. We provide the private budget tour in which you are driven from Jaipur in a chauffeur driven car in the morning and on your way to Agra first visit the UNESCO protected world heritage site-Fatehpur Sikri and later proceed to Agra to visit the tale of Love –The Taj Mahal. After your visit you will be driven back to your hotel in Jaipur safely the same day.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument entrances
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Jaipur/ airport/ railway station
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.