Same Day Jaipur to Agra Tajmahal Tour
Same Day Agra Tour from Jaipur - If you are visiting India for the first time, there is no better option than the Taj Mahal Day Tour, which is the most popular cities for travellers. Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Your private guide will provide expert commentary, and round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle is included. Every tourist must experience this tour once.
NOTE:- Taj Mahal Close on every Friday.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Hotel / Airport / Train Station Pick and Drop off
- All Toll, taxes, State Tax, Parking and Fuel
- Water Bottle During This Trip
- Private AC Transport
- Buffet Lunch at the Restaurant.
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Any Entrance fees
- Any Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
05:30 am: Jaipur – Agra (245 km – 4 to 5 hours)
Our driver will be picked up from your preferred location or hotel in Jaipur in an air-conditioned car to proceed towards Agra.
09:40 am: Visit Taj Mahal
Arrival in Agra and meet your Tour Guide. Around 09:50 am, you will visit Taj Mahal, which is one of the most magnificent monuments built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1632-1654 A.D in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
11:30 am: Visit Agra Fort
Then you will drive towards Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. This fort is built in red sandstone. This wonderful monument includes various buildings such as Moti Mahal and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan was assumed to be imprisoned and died.
After visiting Agra Fort, you can have lunch at the preferred place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
14:30 pm: Visit Tomb of Itimād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) (Optional)
After having lunch, you will drive towards Itimād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), which is a Mughal mausoleum. This tomb was completed between 1622 and 1628 A.D and is built with red sandstone and marble decorations. The main building comprises of various gardens and outbuildings. This monument is located on the bank of river Yamuna and has a cruciform garden, which is crisscrossed by walkways and watercourses.
16:30 pm: Drive back to Jaipur
After exploring Agra, you will be transferred again to the air-conditioned car. Depart for Jaipur.
20:30 pm: Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, you will be dropped at your preferred location or hotel. Cherish the memories of this Agra day tour for all the years to come.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.