Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
- Water Bottle
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup From hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra City.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
On arrival in Agar meeting with tour guide and proceed to Agra sightseeing tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Your skilled driver will help you reach Agra safely.
On reaching Agra, you will visit the Taj Mahal, Being one of the most beautiful monuments and representing rich Mughal architecture, the Taj Mahal has been enlisted as a World Heritage Site under UNESCO.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Followed by visit Agra Fort, known for its excellent Mughal architecture. It has several captivating buildings inside the fort that draws the attention of the visitors. It is the place where the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan spent the last few years of his life.
In between 15:30 to 16:00 hours you will proceed towards the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah. This magnificent mausoleum is a square structure located in the middle of charbagh layout (a square garden), divided into four parts with paved paths and water channels flowing through the center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Castle Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, near Hotel Areeba, Opposite Saga Emporium, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Move to restaurant for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
After a well spent full day trip in Agra. Head back to Delhi. On arrival drop you at International airport to board a flight back home or at your pre-booked hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.