Same day Taj mahal trip with Buffet lunch
Same Day Taj mahal Trip by car from Delhi package is especially planned for foreign travelers returning to Inter India Tours for business journeys and extra functions and needed to travel around Taj Mahal previous to deed India. Inclusions . : All toll Tax, State Tax, Parking, Fuel, Lunch, Tour Guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet lunch in Bon bar que
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from Delhi hotel
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guaranteed skip the line for Taj mahal
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.