Sami Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car
Join our cultural trip to Inari Sami village and Siida museum. During this day you learn more about Sami culture, visit and interesting museum, see beautiful view over Inari lake and have a chance to buy souvenirs and authentic handicrafts. In Inari village you have a good chance to meet local people while we visit the local village market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guidance services
- Snacks and meals mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saariselka, Saariselka, Lapland
Lapland Welcome Safari Office. Here you will be prepared for the trip: we will give you Winter gear which is included in the price.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Kelotie 1, 99800 Saariselkä, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.