Samurai photo shooting at Street in Shibuya
Please become a samurai in a town of Shibuya.
And, please walk the town of Shibuya in armor.
You walk Dogenzaka and go until Shibuya Pedestrian Scramble and Shibuya Station and Hachi-ko.
We photograph you while you become a samurai.
You become a samurai for two hours and learn the history of the armor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Choose your Armor
- Wearing Kosode and Hakama
- Wearing Armor and Helmet
- Installing Katana and Tachi
- Explanation of the different Armor types and historical background
- Photo-Shooting in the studio (approx. 5 poses/100 shots)
- Photo-Shooting in streets of Shibuya (approx. 5 poses/50 shots)
- All photo data provided by SD Card
- Entry/Admission - Samurai Armor Photo Studio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samurai Armor Photo Studio, 5-6 Maruyamacho King Bldg. 7F, Shibuya 150-0044 Tokyo Prefecture
With this course, you will wear the armor of your choice and feel the Samurai spirit. Also with Katana(sword) and "Yari" (spear), you will pose for the photos of your everlasting memories ! You will be a real Samurai just being there in the studio.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :150-0044, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 2 years
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- In case of rain, it becomes the indoor photography.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.