San Blas Island Hopping and Snorkel Tour Visit 3 Islands
We are the highest-rated San Blas Day Tour in Panama, offering one of our most popular San Blas adventures that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise, visiting 4 different locations (3 islands + the amazing Natural Pools). Swim in pristine, crystal clear waters, observing sea stars and colorful fish from the surface or snorkel on nearby reefs or the sunken wreck to get up close with the underwater world
We are excited to share the beauty of the islands with you!
We offer you the best of everything:
• Timely pick-up (If choosing our optional round-trip transportation)
• Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation (Optional service at extra charge)
• Full insurance for cars, boats and guests
• All our boats have sun protection with big awnings
• Quality lunch and 1 drink.
• Mask & Snorkel
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
- Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
- Tour to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailidup, Natural Pools with starfish, and Isla Chichime
- One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
- All Island Taxes (entrance to each island)
- Lunch - Choice of fresh fish, fresh mixed seafood, or chicken
What's excluded :
- Guna Entrance Fee paid to border patrol ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Guna Yala population that to this day still lives in a very simple and happy way. We are the highest-rated San Blas Day Tour in Panama, offering one of our most popular San Blas visiting 4 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS: 3 islands and the amazing Natural Pools.
We have you covered! All you have to worry about is having fun...
If choosing our optional transportation service (USD 50 p.p. from within Panama City or USD 60 p.p from Playa Bonita), we pick you up from your lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am (shared 4X4 transportation) - arriving in Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
9:30am : Isla Perro, you can relax on the beach or snorkel close to the shipwreck
12:00pm : Isla Yansailadup, enjoy a freshly prepared tasty lunch with a selection of fish, mixed seafood, or chicken. Explore the Kuna culture and pristine beaches of this typical island paradise
1:30pm : Natural Pools, where you can stand waist deep on fine sand in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by sea stars
2:00pm : Chichime Island, popular among sailing community
3:30pm : Return to port
4:00pm : Return to the city
Arrive in Panama City by 7pm
• Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
• Isla Chichime, Panama
• San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
• San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
• Guna Yala Region, Guna Yala Region
Departure Point :Carti Parking and Boat Terminal, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready and wait in the lobby of your building between 5:00-5:45am. If you have provided a WhatsApp number in your booking, the driver will communicate with you if he is encountering delays or cannot find your location.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Departure time is between 5:15am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE KUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- Infants need to sit on laps
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- The road to San Blas is very curvy with lots of hills. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.