San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour | 1 Day Pass, Unlimited Use, Live Guide
See the best of San Francisco with Hop on Hop off Bus Tours. Our open-top sightseeing tours will introduce you to all the city's must-see sights, with stops conveniently located at iconic landmarks and attractions. Your flexible ticket allows you to hop on and hop off the bus as much as you like, so you can enjoy the freedom to stay for a few snaps, or immerse yourself for hours.
Your ticket is valid for 1 day unlimited use from 9am to 5pm.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Hop-on Hop-off (Red Loop) San Francisco City Tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Hop-on Hop-off (Red Loop) San Francisco City Tour:
Attractions on the Hop-on Hop-off (Red Loop) San Francisco City Tour:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
- Columbus Ave & Union St - On Columbus Street at corner of Union Street
- One Embarcadero Center - Clay Street at corner of Battery Street
- 9 Market St - 1 Market Street between Steuart and Spear Street
- Powell-Hyde - on Geary Street at corner of Powell Street
- 333 O'Farrell St - On Mason Street at between O'Farrell Street & Ellis Street
- 114 Fulton St - on Fulton Street between Larkin & Hyde Street, Next to Asian Art Museum
- 1096 Fulton St - on Fell street at the corner of Pierce street
- Happy Donuts - on Haight street at corner of Shrader street
- Concourse Dr at Acad of Sciences - Outside of Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Bridge - Vista point north, main parking
- Hartsook Inn - On Richardson Ave. at corner of Francisco Street
- Lombard St & Fillmore St - on Lombard Street at corner of Fillmore Street
- Lombard Street - On Lombard Street at the corner of Gough Street
- Gallery 444 - On Post Street between Mason street and Powell street
- Dragon's Gate - On Grant Ave at corner of Bush
- Portsmouth Square - on Kearny & Clay street outside of Hilton Financial
- Pier 31 - Outside of Pier 35
- Pier 39 - Outside of the entrance of pier 39
- 99 Jefferson St
Golden Gate Bridge / Fisherman’s Wharf / Golden Gate Park / Alamo Square / Haight-Ashbury / Civic Center / Union Square / Chinatown / Washington Square / Little Italy / Ferry Building Marketplace
Operates: 9am - 5pm daily, departs every 20-30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.