San Gimignano Private Walking Tour
San Gimignano is a charming Medieval village, famous for its towers and its romantic atmosphere. Come and discover all its secrets with a local professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Cisterna
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of San Gimignano
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - San Gimignano Bell Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza Della Cisterna, San Gimignano Italy
Piazza della Cisterna is the economical centre of San Gimignano, named after a cistern (tank for rainwater) that you can see in the center of it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Gimignano Bell Tower, Piazza del Duomo, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
The great tower is the tallest tower of San Gimignano, the very last one built, in the main square
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
The tour will take place in the city centre with a short introduction outside the walls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Porta San Giovanni, Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please contact the guide by telephone or email in advance to decide the exact meeting place and time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and or a visor and if necessary gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.