San Martin de los Andes Mountain Bike Adventure
Cycle through the wild landscapes of the Argentine Patagonia on this half-day mountain bike tour of low-level difficulty. Depending on the weather, ride around Cerro Chapelco to see Lanín Volcano breaking through the hazy Andes mountain range horizon or, pedal through the forests of Lanín National Park near the Piedra de Trompul formation. Before returning to San Martin de los Andes, take in showstopping views of Lake Lácar. Enjoy personalized attention and informative commentary on this small-group tour, limited to just 12 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rafting San Martin de los Andes, L2, Av. San Martín 941, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Start the tour with the pick up at your hotel or at the meeting point in the City Center
Stop At: Cerro Chapelco, San Martin de los Andes Q8370DXQ Argentina
A hill that towers some 6,496 feet (1,980 meters) above sea level, and attracts visitors from all over the world for its first-class ski resort and bounty of year-round outdoor activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Volcan Lanin, Junin de los Andes Argentina
From the Chapelco Hill, get a glimpse of the snow-covered Lanín Volcano, straddling the border of Argentina and Chile, that breaks high above the rest of the Andes mountain range.
Stop At: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes Q8370 Argentina
This clear blue lake is the focal point of San Martín de los Andes. You can sail, fish, swim in its cold, crystal-clear water or simply contemplate it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. San Martín 437, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- Routes are chosen by your guide based on the weather conditions of the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.