San Pedro de Atacama: Half day tour Valle Arcoiris
Take a trip through time, where you will experience the traces of ancient tribes and the natural wonders of the Rainbow Valley at the Domeyko Mountain Range.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spanish and English bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- entraces clp$ 3.000 p.p
- Entry/Admission - Yerbas Buenas Petroglyphs
- Entry/Admission - Valle Arcoiris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yerbas Buenas Petroglyphs, Near Rainbow Valley, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
We go to Yerbas Buenas, where we can observe the Domeyko Mountain Range, the Salt Mountain Range and the Andes Mountain Range. In this first stop we visit petroglyphs, some of them up to 6000 years old. Enjoying the beautiful view of this beautiful landscape, we have breakfast and prepare to enter our main destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valle Arcoiris, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
The rainbow valley, located in the Domeyko mountain range and where you can see hills with colored stripes, all this due to the clay and also the minerals found in that place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Río Grande, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
We visit Rio Grande, a small town of artisans and farmers, thus setting the end of our tour, returning to the town is around 13:30 PM.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up for all the centrally located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.