Sanctuary of Fátima private day tour from Porto - Lucia’s House-Museum and more
The Sanctuary of Fatima is one of the most visited Marian centers of pilgrimage in the world. History records that on May 13, 1917, Our Lady made her first appearance to the little Shephards (Lúcia de Jesus, Jacinta Marto and Francisco Marto), in the Cova da Iria.
In addition to the unforgettable attractions of the Sanctuary, such as the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, Basilica of the Holy Trinity, we will also visit the village of Aljustrel, where the three Shephards were born and lived.
At the Wax Museum, we will have the opportunity to see the history of the apparitions.
Enjoy this private tour with an exclusive guide and transport for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Porto
What's excluded :
- Wax Museum
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity
Village of Aljustrel
Little Shephards House
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto;Our staff is identified with a Brand Tours sign waiting for you in the lobby;Our staff is on site approx. 15 minutes before departure;You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.