Sandankyo Valley Guided Day Tour from Hiroshima
Make the most of your time in Hiroshima and enjoy nature at its best on this 9-hour guided tour. In a group of no more than six, travel by bus to the Sandankyo Valley, famed for its 8-mile-long (13-kilometer) ravine, which many claim is the most picturesque in Japan. Get off the beaten track in this peaceful valley; take a boat out on the water, stroll along the promenade and admire its five waterfalls and seasonally changing landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Sandankyo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat rental fee (500 yen/person)
- Transportation fee (About 2,000 yen/person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sandankyo, Shiwagi, Akiota-cho, Yamagata-gun 731-3813 Hiroshima Prefecture
Sandankyo was naturally created by Shibaki river and it has been certified to the scenic spot by the " historical landmark scenic spot natural Memorial Preservation Act" in 1925.
After the certification, promenade was developed, which allowed us to stroll the beautiful scenery now.
You can explore by riding on a boat and enjoy watching great landscape consist from 5 different waterfalls.
Among the clear stream that flows slowly, you can observe the ancient rocks and green while riding on a boat and walking on the promenade.
Scenery here changes by season.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hiroshima city, or Hiroshima Station.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is six years
- A maximum of six people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.