Santa Barbara Ghost and Wine Tasting Private Tour
This is a special 21 age and over wine, snack and a ghost tour pairing for Viator.
The tour includes snacks and an amazing tasting of the famous wine of the Grassini family.
The ghost tour consists of your experienced guide talking you on a historical and mystical ghost tour of the historic Spanish Presidio area including Chinatown and the Wild West areas of Santa Barbara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Grassini Family Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grassini Family Vineyards, 24 El Paseo, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
We will meet at Grassini Winery where you will begin your Ghost Tour over wine tasting and local Santa Barbara ghost stories. After finishing your tasting you will begin your walking ghost tour. The entire event is 2 hours of fun and enchantment
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park, 123 E Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2215
We will be entering the historic Presidio of Santa Barbara build during the Spanish area of downtown. The remaining remnant buildings such as the Chapel and El Chartel and their currently visiting ghosts or souls from the past will be discussed.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: City Hall, 735 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2298
The current City Hall of Santa Barbara is the site of one of the most brutal murders of the city in 1921, however the victim a sweet soul from Switzerland comes back when guests come to have you hear her story and protect you from any negativity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lobero Theatre, 33 E Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2246
We will walk to the "most haunted" building in the State of California which is also the longest continually running theater in Alta California. You will hear amazing stories of the visiting ghosts which are experienced often by both locals and guests.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Grassini Family Vineyards, 24 El Paseo, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.