Santa Teresa: the staircase, bohemia and culture
Actors perform directly to your headset.
The convent of Santa Teresa was built in the 1950s and gave origin to this charming neighborhood of narrow streets that attract travelers and artists located on the top of Santa Teresa Gil. Learn some of the stories of colonial times Rio de Janeiro, as you walk around one of the most popular hang outs in town.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters and maps offline and tips to explore Rio de Janeiro
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
This is the starting point of the tour through one of the most interesting neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
This unique neighborhood has many things to offer let our narrator take you on an adventure
Pass By: Centro Cultural Municipal Parque das Ruinas, Rua Murtinho Nobre 169, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-050 Brazil
As we expand on the story we will pass by this Centre.
Pass By: Museu Chacara do Ceu, Rua Murtinho Nobre 93 Santa Teresa - Museus Castro Maya, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-050 Brazil
We will discover the secrets of St Teresa neighborhood together and pass by this museum
Departure Point :Escadaria Selarón, R. Manuel Carneiro - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-120, Brazil
Departure Time :2/21/2021 - 2/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Museu da Chácara do Céu, R. Murtinho Nobre, 93 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-050, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.