Santiago: Bali Hai Dinner & Show Including Transport
Visit the Bali-Hai restaurant in Santiago to enjoy a delicious dinner and wonderful show. The show displays the variety of Chile's folklore from North to South. Your tour includes transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Show at Bali Hai
- Entry/Admission - Bali Hai Chile
What's excluded :
- Visit: Bali Hai Chile, Av. Cristóbal Colón 5146, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The service considere a transportation and dinner with Chilean show in Santiago Bali Hai restaurant customers will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Santiago.
See a display of Chile's folklore from the North to the South. You will also witness “Tirana”and “Huasos” dances along with typical costumes and choreography. While you enjoy the dinner, the entertainer will make the night more enjoyable by singing typical songs with the audience's participation. Then, the ancient Polynesian dances from Tahiti and Easter Island will be performed by “Thiare” ballet. The dancers will be wearing exotic and colorful costumes and there is usually a special guest star taking part of the show.
Before the night ends, the band will invite you take part in the 'Bali Hai' party so you remember and enjoy this unforgettable evening with the best music.
The menu will include an appetizer, first course, second course, main dish, dessert and wine.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in the district of Providencia, Santiago Centro (until Av. General Velazquez), Las Condes an Vitacura until Av. Manquehue.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is semi smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- The service is not operative on december 25 and january first.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for shellfish allergies
- Not recommended for people with food restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.