Santiago Transfer: Santiago Airport to Valparaiso Cruise Port
For a hassle-free cruise transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso, book this economical, private-ride, door-to-door transportation service from the Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) to the Port of Valparaiso. This easy and efficient transfer picks you up curbside at the Santiago airport and takes you approximately 2.5 hours to the Valparaiso cruise port.
Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week. Your wait is a maximum of 30 minutes from the time you and your luggage are curbside.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, this stress-free private transfer will take you directly to the Port of Valparaiso in time for your cruise departure.
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Note: beginning January 1, 2014, all services are private
Worry-free Shore Excursion:If your flight lands on time at Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, we will ensure your timely arrival at the Port of Valparaiso for this transfer. In the rare event your cruise ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. However, if your flight is delayed, your transfer is no longer covered by our worry-free policy. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Airport Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez, Aeropuerto SCL, Pudahuel, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We will pick you up from the Airport
AirportsArturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
OtherSantiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Muelle Baron, Valparaíso, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per person
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.