Santo Domingo Best Kept Secrets
This trip is particularly for you if you are visiting Santo Domingo for the first time! Enjoy a three-hour action-packed introduction to Dominican Republic's buzzing capital, America's oldest settlement. As the island's contemporary face with over two million inhabitants, Santo Domingo has much more to offer than its intriguing colonial history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Our tour starts at the Curas Alley, then we will take down to the first Bullfight Arena of the colony. We will see Macorix alley and discover the ruins of the first university and admire the first convent of the Americas. Then we will walk down some other firsts, taking the route of the neighborhoods, we will see the original pipeline and find the first Tavern, first Palace among others. We'll end together with a cold beer at local colmado like locals do.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Pellerano Castro AKA Parque Rosado, esquina, Calle Isabel La Católica & Calle Arzobispo Portes, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Columbus Park, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.