Santo Domingo Cultural Tour
Explore Dominican Republic’s capital city on this half- or full-day private tour of Santo Domingo. Navigate the historical colonial streets with your friendly, local guide, and see some of the New World’s oldest landmarks in what’s widely regarded as the oldest European-settled city in the Western Hemisphere. Wander the iconic Colonial Zone on foot or upgrade to the full day for a look at other city highlights.
Private sightseeing tour of Santo Domingo
Take a walking tour of the Colonial Zone to see its 16th-century landmarks Learn about the city’s long history from a private guide
Visit attractions like Alcázar de Colón Museum, National Pantheon and Catedral Primada de America Choose the full-day tour to explore sights outside the Colonial Zone, like the Malecón and Columbus Lighthouse
Lunch included on the full-day tour
Hotel transport included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Zona Colonial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Recorriendo las preciosas calles de la zona colonial descubrirás edificios de inicios del 1500, como el alcázar de Colón, la catedral Primada o la fortaleza Ozama, entre otros muchos.
Las calles principales que componen el apreciado patrimonio son la calle del Conde, de Las Damas y de Las Mercedes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the name of your hotel or accommodation.We will contact you to give you the appropriate pick-up time, depending on your hotel or accommodation.* NOTE: Hotels in the Cap Cana, Cabeza de Toro and Uvero Alto area have an extra rate of $ 30 USD.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Todo nuestro personal está vacunado bajo una revisión de salud del Estado dominicano nuestro local transporte ta desinfectado todo nuestro turistas que visitan a nuestro actividades se le toma la temperaturastambién tenemos alcohol para desinfectar su mano y su pie todos tienen su mascarilla
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.