Santorini Deluxe Private Excursion--all the highlights, customized just for you!
Maximize your time in Santorini with an array of local experiences tailored just for you. Stroll the cobblestone lanes of the picturesque villages of Fira and Oia with a personal guide.
See into the history and culture of these world renowned destinations.
Then explore traditional village life, and share a midday treat in flower-trellised square. Your private group may choose to add a winery and museum visit instead of traditional village. During this time you will learn of Santorini's unique wine industry, with the visit culminating in delicious wine tasting.
Please note: The starting times and meeting point are suggested based on ship's tenders. We can accommodate other times and pickup locations requested in advance if prefered and/or you are staying at a hotel and are already on the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Whether you decide on exploring a traditional village with coffee in the picturesque-trellised square or learn about Santorini wine making and taste the local vintages, cost is included in excurion.
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee for transport to meeting spot.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
One of every traveler’s bucket-list destination is the excursion’s featured stop at the village of Oia, located at the northern tip of the island. As you travel along the beautiful road to Oia, you will see the different layers of lava which the volcano has produced marking a distinct time line of the island’s history. Oia offers magnificent views of the caldera and numerous neighboring islands. Depending on the time of day, the sun colors the cliffs with different shades and light like an ever-changing landscape painting. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that Oia attracts so many artists. With its cobble stone streets, beautiful old mansions and houses perched on the cliff side, you can admire the traditional Cycladic architecture for which Santorini is so well known.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Fira is the stunning capital town of the island perched on the rim of the caldera. The tour begins with a short walk through the vibrant town, while making our way to an awaiting private vehicle reserved exclusively for your group. Our guide will lead you through the labyrinth of pedestrian streets. S/he will give you a brief orientation on how to navigate the town so that eventually you may set off to explore on your own. Wander the endless maze of whitewashed streets looking for jewelry, gifts or the perfect view of the caldera while you enjoy a coffee or wine. Your tour will end in Fira, affording you the opportunity to experience this beautiful capital at your leisure before returning to the ship.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Fira, Thera 847 00, Greece
2: Thera 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.