Santorini Greek Wedding Show - White Door Theatro
A different show in Santorini and nothing like anything you ever saw! A unique Musical that engages couples, children, families and friends with the local culture in an entertaining way. The Greek Wedding Show is not only a “Greek night” but an interactive performance with actors, dancers, singers, musicians and you. Celebrate the greek culture through the music and dance. Enjoy plenty of wine and the famous Greek mezedes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Greek snacks: a selection of traditional Greek tapas, fresh, homemade, considered as finger food
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited Wine until the end of the show!
- Entry/Admission - The White Door Theatro
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup / drop-off
- Soft drinks
- Visit: The White Door Theatro, Erithrou Stavrou, Fira 84700 Greece
The Show You Have Never Seen Before
Our product is unique and embraces everyone that wants to "experience" Greece. We are pleased to bring to our public not only something different but an amazing show & activity to attend by night. Our goal is to bring to people tradition and culture in a more entertaining way.
A different entertainment in Santorini. You are invited to take part as a guest in a traditional Greek wedding. A life changing ceremony, a group celebration. Be part of the story. Meet the family. Eat, drink, dance, break plates. The custom is traditional. The experience is not!
What it is:
THE GREEK WEDDING SHOW is not only a “Greek night” but an interactive show. A unique musical designed for visitors to the island who want to engage with the local culture in an ntertaining way.
Who it is for:
International travelers to Santorini looking for a full Greek experience. Weddings are an event where everyone can connect to, regardless the culture. Our show is suitable for adults and children, groups or individuals.
Where it’s located: The site is a 500sq.m. complex situated in the heart of the capital town of Fira, with capacity of one hundred people. There are two entrances/exits, one on the main pedestrian road in the shopping district, and the other on the main street with vehicle access, convenient for transport. The 200 year old building’s interior is exemplary of traditional island architecture, with rooms separated by walled arches, leading to a private, trellised outdoor patio.
For about ninety minutes, a professional cast of actors and dancers will delight us with a unique spectacle of acting, dancing and live music. Set in the post-war years of the late 1940s, we take part, as we were the invited guests of a Greek family, in the preparation and celebration of a wedding. The show begins in the interior of the cava, set as a home, where we meet the members of the family, who will introduce themselves and their stories during the wedding preparations.
When the bride arrives, followed by musicians, you are invited to the reception at the outdoor patio where at your dining tables you will enjoy a selection of “Greek tapas” reflecting the traditional cuisine of Santorini. As you savor the tastes of the island, you will take an amazing journey through the best of the music and dance throughout the history of Greece with the opportunity to express your joy, by dancing and wishing good luck to your new Greek family in our special tradition of breaking the plates in the floor.
The performance is day-to-day at 21:00 during May, September and October.
From June, July and August, our daily show begins at 21:30.
Departure Point :The White Door Theatro, Erithrou Stavrou, Fira 84700 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We serve all locations in Santorini - You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The show takes place on an open area
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The White Door Theatro has no standard dress code, and we encourage you to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. However, it's a wedding after all, so we do not allow swimsuits or any kind of beach wear. It's also recommended comfortable shoes for dancing!
- Late seating is at the discretion of The White Door Theatro. Out of respect for the performers and other audience members, you will be asked to wait in the lobby if you arrive late. Delays have a tolerance of up to 15min following the beginning of the show. After this time, there is a non refund policy applied.
- Disturbance/Disordering are not tolerated. Guest must have a respectful behave towards the theatre’s staff and the other guests. If anyone disturbs the audience or interferes with the performance, the person will be required to leave with no refund forthcoming.
- There is no cancellation in case of rain. The theater has another “indoor show” organized and prepared. In that case, our capacity is for 40 people. Regarding this matter, we guarantee that we work, under the real capacity, in order to assure our guest a comfortable and great experience.
- Find below our MEZZEDES menu for season 2019: “Tzatziki”, Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic & fresh herbs with carrot sticks. Anthotiro cheese mixed with roasted red pepper. Greek salad with Feta cheese and Greek olives. “Melitzano” Salad, eggplants, garlic, peppers & spices. “Mavromatika” Greek homemade beans with basil, spices, bell peppers & dill. Potato Salad with fresh spices, onions & extra virgin oil. Fresh fruits Bread & Santorini white dry wine and water.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not offer single tables, minimum participants is 2 persons
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.