Santorini Half Day Afternoon Tour
Α unique experience so that you can experience every beauty of our island and create unique memories!
5-hour tour of Santorini with an expert guide and a driver.
Discover the scenic, historical and cultural highlights of the island, explore the whitewashed village of Megalochori and mountaintop Prophet Ilias Monastery and take snap shots of Red Beach traditional windmills, castles and more and at the end of your tour enjoy the famous sunset in Oia
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All fees & taxes
- English speaking local guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup & drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Grab your camera and get ready - such landscapes are not to be found everywhere... While Santorini has several of the sort, Red Beach’s landscape is truly unique: Dark blue waters, with the mountain towering above them, crimson and black, combining a unique landscape. This interesting and special morphological character puts the Red Beach among the fascinating shores in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
One of the biggest beaches in the Cyclades and the best in Santorini, it offers a great variety of restaurants, taverns, cafe, beach bars and water sports. An ideal destination for those who wish to combine relaxation, swimming and nice food. Time for recreation and lunch or swimming is included. Lunch is not included in the price (1½ - 2 hours).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Walking tour in Megalochori. One of the most serene and beautiful gems of the island. Megalochori is a traditional little village that will steal your heart with its unique aesthetics. Here, everything seems to have leapt out of a painting, while respect to tradition demands everywhere absolute silence.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
It lies around 30 minutes by road from fira, and it will truly overwhelm you since it is indeed astonishing. The main road divides it into two territories: the one, towards Caldera, has impressive underground edifices, while the other is adorned with captain-houses (capetanospita). At the settlement’s side lies the castle, with its remaining parts offering unique views of the infinite blue and the famed sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ornos Firon (pick up from Santorini Cable Car Top Station)
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Maximum allowed travelers is 9 people
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.