Santorini Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Oia and Fira, including Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Wine Tasting
On this private shore excursion from the Santorini port, you will cover all the top sights of the island. Start your tour at a local winery, where you’ll sample three of the 36 types of wine that Santorini produces. Then explore the unique villages of Oia and Fira, built on the caldera rim, grab a snack at one of the local cafes, and learn interesting facts about the island at the Naval Maritime Museum and the Museum of Prehistoric Thira. You will also have time to wander around the cobbled streets and shops of Fira before returning to the port by cable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver (port pick up / drop off)
- Wine tasting
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Worry Free Terms & Conditions:
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 6 euros)
- Boat to Fira harbor
- Entry/Admission - Santo Winery
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Prehistoric Thira
- Entry/Admission - Naval Maritime Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cultural Village, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
You will be transferred from the ship by a colourful local boat to where you will join the waiting motor coach. Drive to the nearby village of Pyrgos, to the local winery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santo Winery, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
In the local winery , a wine tasting of 3 local wines will be offered at the installations of the winery of a total stowage of about 5,000 tons The winery was build and is in operation since 1992. Enjoy the breathtaking view from the winery while your free time.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Mitropoleos, Fira 847 00 Greece
Afterwards a short journey brings you to Fira town, where the new Prehistoric Museum is located. In this remarkable museum you will see artifacts which were excavated at the site of Akrotiri, including the recent discovery of a gold Ibix
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Naval Maritime Museum, Oia 84702 Greece
Visit the small naval Museum with its private collection.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Upon completion of the visit at the museum you will proceed to the most northern tip of the island to experience the unique village of Oia. This dramatic small village built on a steep slope of the caldera has many of its dwellings nestled in niches hewn into the volcanic rock. As you walk through its narrow cobbled streets, you will come across many tiny shops which offer a varied and unusual collection of hand-made works of ceramic art, paintings and semi-precious jewellery. Oia, perched on the edge of the cliffs offers spectacular views of Fira and the volcano.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exactpickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)Ports
- Santorini cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note that the Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Naval Maritime Museum are closed on Mondays.
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- - To avoid congestion, vehicle seats will always be in abundance comparing to group comparing to group's size. -Passengers will always have to carry their own protection masks during the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.