Santuario Nacional de Huayllay Full-Day Tour with Pickup
The National Sanctuary of Huayllay is located in the central Andes of Peru, in the department of Pasco between 4,100 and 4,546 meters above sea level
It is a forest of stones of volcanic origin with impressive cliffs and curious figures formed by the erosion of wind, water and the displacement of glaciers.
An immense open-air geological museum, where you can see silhouettes that resemble a cobra, an elephant, a snail, etc.
The best way to get to know the sanctuary is to walk through the various tourist circuits and end the visit with a relaxing bath in its thermal waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
What's excluded :
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Meals and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Huayllay National Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huayllay National Sanctuary, Meseta de Bombon, Cerro de Pasco Peru
Start: 7:00 a.m.
Departure from Huánuco.
Heading towards the National Sanctuary of Huayllay, considered one of the best geological museums in the world, where the indefatigable nature has sculpted figures of men, animals and many other varied and capricious forms such as covers of different dimensions.
Also with luck we will appreciate the deer, vizcacha, wildcat, the skunk and birds like the sparrowhawk and the partridge.
Thermal baths of Huayllay.
Return to Huánuco.
End: 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.