Saona Island Excursion from Bayahibe
Discover Paradise on Saona Island, where white sandy beaches, clear turquoise waters, and countless palm trees provide an unspoiled environment that vacation dreams are made of. You'll take a catamaran or speedboat to get to a beautiful beach, plus stop for a swim in a natural pool. Lunch and an open bar are included.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by catamaran or speedboat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffet lunch; vegetarian option available
- Live entertainment
- Unlimited drinks (local rum, beer, soft drinks, water)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Speedboats ride, nice oceans and shore scenery, enjoy unexplored island, lunch include, swim in the natural pool (a sand bar at waist deep).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
We make a mandatory stop at the Natural Swimming pool, between Saona Island and Bayahibe unexplored beach area. there we will have a drink in hand and swimm at waist deep waters. there was partly filmed ¨Blue Lagoon Movie¨
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 9:00 am and 9:30 am. Pickup time varies based on hotel location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service. We provide hand sanitizer for all passengers. We also sanitize the interior of the vehicles before each service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.