Saona Island Full Day From Punta Cana
We're taking you to the superstar of offshore islands in the Dominican Republic—Saona Island. Think
sun, sand, booze, boats, and bikinis! You can thank us later, but for now let us tell you about the
ridiculously beautiful Saona Island.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
- Speedboat and catamaran tour of Saona Island
- Tasty Dominican buffet lunch, open bar, and beach activities
- Relaxation, swimming, fun, booze, and views
- 3 hours of fun in the sun at the paradisiacal Isla Saona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
You will travel by bus from Punta Cana to the beautiful fishing village of Bayahibe. We will arrive and load the boat and start enjoying our excursion along the coast of the National Park. Have your camera ready while we pass through many picturesque areas of the park. The deep turquoise waters are some of the most beautiful in the entire Caribbean. The first stop is a natural pool area. Here the water is so clear and shallow that it can be easily seen to the sandy bottom. Starfish frequent this area and you can walk along the sandbar in search of them. Then, you will arrive at Saona Island, where you can spend the day enjoying all that the island has to offer: swimming in the crystal clear waters, sunbathing, taking pictures of wildlife or simply relaxing in nature. Also included is a delicious buffet lunch on the island. The day ends with a return by boat and bus to Punta Cana.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or youraccommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.