Saona Island Sail Catamaran Tour
• Fun speedboat ride in the morning
• Discover the natural pool, a sandbar with crystalline waters in the middle of the sea for a free Cuba libre toast and if you have luck, you can take pictures with the starfishes.
• Snorkeling Time at the Caribbean coast (equipment included)
• Approximate time of 3 hours on Saona Island to bathe in its beautiful beach, rest, enjoy the entertainment and for lunch time and open bar.
• Return in a beautiful sailing catamaran with open bar and animation on board (2hrs, approx)
• Dominican buffet lunch, tour guide in preferred language and transportation in air-conditioned buses, all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off on air-conditioned buses
- Free time to swim and take pictures at Natural Pool (30 minutes)
- Dominican buffet lunch at the beach (BBQ, salad, vegetables) Only regular tour
- Open Bar (Soft Drinks, cuba libre, rum)
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- Souvenir and photos (available for purchase at the beach club)
- Massages and hair braids (available for purchase at the beach club)
- Breakfast (but you can order breakfast to take in room service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
The beautiful Saona Island of white sands and turquoise waters and of incomparable beauty has become the obligatory excursion for visitors to the Dominican Republic. Come and see this tropical paradise, Isla Saona!
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup is offered from hotel at Punta cana, Bayahibe and Bavaro, and cap canaWhen you check in at the hotel please contact us with your room number and we will provide your pickup time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum Alcohol drinking age is 18 years old
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual professional tour guide
- Our operation is subject to favorable weather conditions, If canceled due to poor weather condition, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Dress Code: comfortable cloth, swimsuits, flip-flops, and sunglasses
- Please bring sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.