Saona Island Tour Plus
• Discover the stunning city Altos de Chavone an authentic 16th-century Mediterranean village
• Snorkeling in the coral reefs of the Caribbean Sea
• Private premium lunch, no need to stand in line and with grilled lobsters, fish, chicken, pork and rice.
• Private premium lunch, no need to stand in line and with grilled lobsters, fish, chicken, pork and rice and vegetables
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Premium lunch at the private area that includes: Roasted lobster, Steamed fish, pork and grilled chicken, salad, pasta, rice and white wine and coca cola
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cuba Libre, rum, beers, coca cola and water, and white wine with lunch
- Professional tourist guide in the language of your preference
- In the morning navigation in speedboat and back in sailing catamaran
- 3 hours of stay on the Saona Island (12:00 2pm) (it includes lunch time
- Stop at a sandbar in the middle of the Sea, swim and take a photo with the exotic starfish, if luck
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- It does not include breakfast, but at your hotel you can order some snacks...
- Does not include photos or video, but you can buy it with an extra charge on the boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa Bayahibe, Bayahibe Dominican Republic
Bayahibe is the port of embarkation to go to saona
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Isla Saona, of 110 km² is an ecological nature reserve, is part of the Eastern National Park and is protected by Dominican laws, and is known for mangroves, coral reefs and beautiful beaches with white sand and turquoise waters bordered of palm trees; the shallow waters of the island harbor starfish.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, please write it in the field below.Note: We offer free pick-up at all hotels in the areas of Bavaro and Punta Cana, for the areas of Cap Cana, Club Med and La Romana, an extra charge for transportation will be applied to be agreed with us the day before.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.