Saona Island Tour with Lobsters and Private Tranportation
Visit the tropical paradise of Saona Island during a day trip from Punta Cana—a great choice for travelers who want to experience multiple island highlights in one day. Board a speedboat and jet out to the island, stopping at a natural swimming pool where you can see starfish. Walk along the beach, swim in the azure waters, and relax on the white sand. Your tour includes lunch, open bar, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
The name, "Saona", commemorated his friend Michele da Cuneo, from Savona, Italy.You will be raced you out to the island in a speed boat that includes a stop in a waist deep natural swimming pool of transparent waters. If you're lucky you'll see some starfish!
At Isla Saona, you'll have many choices: wade in the turquoise waters, visit the open bar, take a nap on a beach lounge chair, play volleyball, indulge in a typical Dominican lunch of chicken, pork, rice, beans, salad and fruit, or walk the coastline. Take your time and do it all!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet lunch (BBQ, salad and typical Dominican fare)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, rum and soft drinks (open bar)
- 30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
- 3-hours at the Saona Island
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lobster (Available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
- Departure from the pickup point
We provide pick-up/drop-off from any hotel of Bavaro/Punta Cana touristic zone and take you to the port from where your Caribbean paradise adventure starts. We usually pick you up at about 7.00 a.m., depending on your location.
- Breathtaking Views
Enjoy the ocean breeze and crystal turquoise water of the Caribbean sea on your way to the island.
- Blue Lagoon and Sea Stars
See one of the most wonderful creatures of the submarine world - sea stars, inhabitants of the Blue lagoon where we stop for about 45 minutes.
- Traditional Dominican Lunch
Treat yourself to the Traditional Dominican Lunch, including the most famous local dishes made of chicken and fish.
- Free Drinks
You can enjoy a range of beverages free of charge: coke, water, rum.
- Saona Island
Swim and snorkel in the crystal turquoise water, chill on the white beach, drink coconut water, buy local souvenirs and feel yourself like a star on Punta Cana Saona Island!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be contacting you to give you the right one depending on your hotel or accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.