Sapa- Half Day Walking To Ethnic Village
start walking to Cat Cat & Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Go through the village of Black H’mong ethnic minority; see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, keep going down enjoy colourful rice terraces and the interesting waterfall.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transfer to village, guide, entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Express
What's excluded :
- Others not mentioned in inclusion: tips, food, travel insurance ...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sapa Express, 470 Dien Bien Phu street, Sapa 300000 Vietnam
walking and visit Cat Cat, Sin Chai Village, explore local life and ethlic people here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange transfer pick up and drop off at hotel located in Sapa town only, other hotels clients will make their own arrangement to a selected point in town or surcharge will be applied
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Fit to all clients
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.