Sapa 2 days 1 night in hotel
Our local tour guide,local people, and the traditional food.Also the amazing view in Sapa
Interesting program with many experience.It will be memories trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All entrance fee tickets
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Day 1: Hanoi –Sapa by sleeping bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village
6:30 – 7:00 Tour guide pick up you from our hotel, get in the big bus and depart to Sapa city
9:30 Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00 Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13:00 Arrive Sapa town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check in procedures
14:30 A short drive to the Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our tour guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom, to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5km and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00 Come back to Sapa town. Overnight in hotel with night activities
Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
7:00 – 7:45 Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
8:00 A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa stream to the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain after that heading to Ta Van village –home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
11:30 Bus pick up you at Ta Van bridge to Sapa
12:00 – 15:00 Have a shower at hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own
15:00 Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
15:15 Get in the bus to go back to Hanoi
21:15 Arrive Hanoi. Tour ends
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 1 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE-OR BUS STATION
AirportsNoi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.