Sapa 2 Days 1 Night with local guide - overnight at homestay
Sapa 2Days 1 night was designed specifically for trekking lovers who want to experience Sapa from another perspective that is different from what is often seen on the internet when searching for Sapa. Destinations in the journey are picturesque villages, remain the cultural values unaffected by tourism. This trip perfectly combines the car use with soft trekking through beautiful rural tracks with many stops to admire the breathtaking scenery and explore small and isolated hamlets of the Black Hmong peoples.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight at homestay
- English speaking tour guide
- Bus from Hanoi to Lao cai station
- All the entrances fee mnentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Su Pan Village
What's excluded :
- Private expense (drink, tip, meal)
- VAT 10%
Day 1: Y linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
After Lao Chai, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have the opportunity to experience their daily life, work, and original custom.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Su Pan Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Supan village is the villages of red Dzao
Duration: 40 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all traveler at their hotel in the Old Quarter
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.