Sapa, Bac Ha Market Tour - 1 Day Tour
We pick up you from your hotel in Sapa at 7am to go to the largest Flower Hmong market in Northern Vietnam at Bac Ha which is held on Sundays. The market is a 110km drive so the early start is essential. Your private tour guide will be with you every step of the way to make sure you have a memorable day. The market is alive with the bright colours and extravagant costumes of the local people, here you will meet Flower Hmong (Red Hmong), Black Dao, Tay, Nung, La Chi, Phu La and other tribal groups who come from far and wide to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and livestock, to exchange news and to renew friendships. In the past the market was a centre for trading horses but now that motorbikes have replaced them it is more common to see buffalo, cows, goats, fish and other livestock being traded. The market opens at around 7.30am and closes mid-afternoon.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or mini van to the market & back to Sapa
- Lunch - Food at a local restaurant where a variety of foods are available for your delectation and delight. You can even try the traditional local lunch of Thang Co (horse stew) and strong corn wine!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quang Truong Square, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
We pick up you from your hotel in Sapa at 7am as the market is 110km away so an early start is essential. The private tour is by car or mini bus depending on the number of guests booked.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bac Ha Market, Bac Ha 330000 Vietnam
At the market you will meet Flower Hmong (Red Hmong), Black Dao, Tay, Nung, La Chi, Phu La and other tribal groups who come from far and wide to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and livestock, to exchange news and to renew friendships. In the past the market was a centre for trading horses but now that motorbikes have replaced them it is more common to see buffalo, cows, goats, fish and other livestock being traded.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bắc Hà Homestay, Bản Phố, Bắc Hà District, Lao Cai, Vietnam
We drive to Ban Pho where you can walk around the village where Flower Hmong, Tay and Nung tribes live. The village is beautiful as is the Ban Pho valley worthy of a photo or two. Take your time as we have an hour here to soak it all in.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Quang Truong Square, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Driving back to Sapa and drop off point of your choosing. Arriving at around 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels & the bus station in central Sapa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.