Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Sapa Full Day Tour Easy Trekking
Sapa is home to Vietnam’s highest peak, Fan Si Pan, which tickles the clouds 3143m above sea level, keeping watch over the terraced rice paddies that line Sapa’s steep valley walls.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chợ đêm Sapa, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
You will start the tour towards Binh Lu town with a beautiful drive over one of the most stunning passes in Northern Vietnam, the Tram Tom Pass - Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range. Binh Lu Market is situated in a tiny town. This colorful market opens everyday but is most crowded on Saturday. It always delivers a very photogenic display of
Flower Hmong, Dao (red, black, coin) , Giay, Lu, Nung and Phu La. Join in to explore the market and learn more about the ethnic minority peoples of the Tonkinese Alps. Lunch in Tam Duong town before driving back to Sapa.
On the way back, you will have a chance to visit Na Tam village and Ban Bo village to discover daily village life and find out the differences between them and the ethnic
minorities in Sapa. Then you will walk around 1km to visit Love waterfall which belongs to Hoang Lien National Park.
Return to Tram Ton pass, our car will drive you downhill for 3km to visit Silver Waterfall and then back to Sapa town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.