Sapa Trekking 2 days by Bus
• Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats or sleeper beds from Hanoi – Sapa and return
• 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snacks/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
• Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
• English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
• Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
• All entrance tickets to indicated sites
• Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
• Insurance during the time using the bus
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :The Old quarter centre.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.