Sapa Trekking Tour by Night Train from Hanoi 3 Night - 2 day Small-Group
Discover beautiful Sapa in Northwest Vietnam on a 3 nights/ 2 days trekking tour (1 night at Hotel in Sapa and 2 nights on Sleeping Train). Immerse yourself in the everyday lives of the hill tribes, meeting H’mong, Black H’mong, Dzao and Dzay minority people. Visit the most famous villages in Sapa: Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Y Linh Ho...
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Accommodation in Sapa Legend Hotel at #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa Town.
- Entry/Admission - Charming Vietnam Travel
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Tips and personal expenses
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai
Stop At: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Transfer from Hanoi on the overnight sleeper train to Lao Cai. Your guide will collect you from your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel in time for a departure at approximately 20:00 - 20:30. Relax on board the air-conditioned train, and arrive refreshed at approximately 6:00 the next morning.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight on night train with shared cabin for 4 people. Or private cabin on request with fees for private occupancy
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa (Breakfast/Lunch)
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Following a pick-up from Lao Cai Station on arrival, transfer to Sapa on the dramatic mountain roads of the Hoang Lien Son range. Check into your hotel on arrival in Sapa town center, and freshen up before breakfast. Then, start a walking tour to the hill tribe village of Cat Cat, home of the H'mong minority people. Discover H’mong villages nestled in the valley, and meet some of the hill tribes going about their daily lives. Learn about their traditional cultures and meet local families. Return to your hotel in Sapa for your overnight stay.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Legend Hotel Sapa at #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa
Day 3: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Y Linh Ho - Sapa - Lao Cai (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Following breakfast at your hotel, embark on a lovely trek along the buffalo trails of the surrounding hills. Pass several tribal villages, including Lao Chai and Ta Van, home to the Black H'mong, Dzao and Dzay minority peoples. Marvel at the spectacular scenery, inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can ever meet. Once on the valley floor, appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valley, walled by the multi-layered rice terraces and scattered villages.
Return to Sapa to transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station at 18.00 for the return train ride to Hanoi about 21.05. Arrive Hanoi about 05.00 am.
Tour services end at Hanoi Train Station, from where you can easily catch a taxi to hotels in the Old Quarter. It would take 10 minutes to the Old Quater of Hanoi.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on train with shared cabin or private cabin based on your request.
Departure Point :37 Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A single supplement of 20% will be added to single passengers requiring their own room
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.