Sapphire Coast Highlights Tour (private tour from Port of Eden)
On this 5 hour coastal highlights tour you will explore pristine beaches and ancient headlands located away from the tourist trail. Note that the actual tour itinerary is more extensive that the product listing.
On land, your guide will seek out native Australian wildlife while travelling through lush farmland and forests of the coastal hinterland.
While seeing and photographing the tidal estuaries, lakes and rivers, you may spot a pod of dolphins, migratory whales or seals.
These private sightseeing tours are a perfect way for a small group to see and photograph this unspoiled region in a luxury minivan.
Add a private encounter with a koala and other Australian native animals for an additional $65.00 per person.
Add a tour of a working oyster farm and sample fresh oysters straight from the water for an additional $45.00 per person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Refresher towels
- Eden Town Wharf pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merimbula, Merimbula, New South Wales
See the aquamarine waters of Merimbula from the historic Merimbula Wharf.
We often see giant stingrays too.
Visit Bar Beach and dip your toes in the pristine waters
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pambula Beach, New South Wales 2549 Australia
Visit stunning Pambula Beach and see Aussie lifeguards in action during the summer months
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tathra Beach, Tathra, Tathra, New South Wales Australia
Golden sands and crystal clear waters of Tathra
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nethercote, Nethercote, New South Wales
Take a detour off the beaten track to see farms and forests of the hinterland
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bega, Bega, New South Wales
Pass through the regional heart of the Bega Valley. If time permits, visit the Bega Cheese Factory and Museum
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour starts and finishes at the Town Wharf in Port of Eden or Merimbula AirportPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, passengers who fly into Merimbula must provide the flight number, arrival time and an indication of the number and size of luggage items
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.