Saqqara,Memphis& Khan El Khalili Bazaar Private Day Tour
1. A personal tour guide accompanies you all along the way.
2. Private air-conditioned car as your transportation.
3. Visit Memphis, Saqqara& the oldest Market In middle East.
4. High-efficiency and professional service ONLY for you without other travelers.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water on board
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
At around 8:00 in the morning, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel. Start your full day adventure by visiting Memphis first, the ancient capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, the Alabaster Sphinx and the statue of Ramses II were discovered from Memphis. Later on, move to the Step Pyramid in the Saqqara necropolis.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Before driving to the east bank of the Nile river have your lunch in a good grilled restaurant, then later proceed your tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, where you can have a glimpse of the local life of Cairo and purchase some souvenirs (optional) before being escorted back to your hotel at about 5:00 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.