Sawtell to Coffs Harbour Bike Ride
We meet at Bonville Headland where you can take in the magnificent views of the coast. Here we will supply you with a mountain bike & helmet. After a short debrief of bike & safety checks, we will commence our ride, heading north towards Coffs Harbour.
A ride around the jetty foreshores is a wonderful way to capture the Coffs coastline. There are so many magnificent viewing platforms, & you will see the jetty from north to south to being right on it. At times we have the opportunity to see various wildlife including sea birds, green sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins & during the migrating seasons, whales.
You have a few options: A walk up & over Muttonbird Island; a swim at Jetty beach; or you can relax with a coffee/snack by the ocean (at own expense). The Coffs Harbour Markets are also on every Sunday at the Jetty.
Leaving the Jetty, we head back to Sawtell.
All bikes & helmets are included, all you need is a drink bottle, camera and your sense of adventure.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Mountain Bike
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffs Harbour Jetty, Marina Drive Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Coffs Harbour Jetty
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Coffs Harbour Muttonbird Island, Coffs Harbour main marina/Pier, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coffs Harbour Beach, Ocean Parade, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1 Boronia St, Sawtell NSW 2452, Australia
Departure Time :5/25/2019 - 10/30/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Auslan Interpreters are available upon request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.