Scenic Bike Tour of Lake Pueblo State Park
Bicycle is by far the best way to explore Lake Pueblo State Park and the trails within the park! We will make several scenic stops along the way to include North Shore Marina. This bike tour will start at the scenic Cattails Crossing Pond in Pueblo West. We will be on paths mostly except one small road portion. This your includes historical commentary along the way!
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle Helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pueblo, Colorado State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Pueblo, Colorado State Park, 640 Pueblo Reservoir Rd, Pueblo, CO 81005-9793
You will love this lake! Such a beautiful place and the number 1 traveled State Park in Colorado!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cattail Crossing, Pueblo West, CO 81007, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Flexible on pick up locations. Time for pickup before departure may vary depending on location of pickup. Airports
- Pueblo Memorial Airport, 31201 Bryan Cir, Pueblo, CO 81001
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/18/2019 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.