Scenic Floats on the Lower Section of the Pigeon River
As the Pigeon River comes out of the steeper parts of the gorge it calms down a bit. Beginning at our outpost, the Lower Section of the Pigeon River is perfect for those looking for a scenic float trip of the Smoky Mountains. Ages 3 and up. Experience is not required, and each raft will have one of our professional guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Necessary equipment, including a PFD (aka life jacket), helmet and paddle.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3671 Hartford Rd, Hartford, TN 37753, USA
If you have a thirst for adventure and have dreamed of paddling down a river with your friends, family or group through the Smoky Mountains, this is the trip for you. Experience the Great Smoky Mountains in a whole new way, with panoramic views of ancient mountains, thrilling rapids that will leave you soaking wet, and an immersive experience that will keep you smiling from ear to ear.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :3671 Hartford Rd, Hartford, TN 37753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 3 years old
- Guests will then meet their personal guide and recieve the necessary equipment,
- Including a PFD (aka life jacket), helmet and paddle.
- After your guide double-checks to make sure all equipment is fitted properly, guests then hop on our bus for a short 10-minute ride to the launching point for your trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.