Scenic Private Transfer from Passau to Prague with stop in Plzen Brewery
There are a few ways you can travel between Central European capitals- by plane, by train or bus and by private car with English speaking local driver.
Most travelers who value own time and want to explore more Europe use the last option to make vacation unforgettable and comfortable.
This Private door to door transfer takes around 7 hours and you can enjoy a hassle-free journey.
Plzen is a must-stop for both history and beer lovers. Especially if you like beer, then you cannot miss the famous "beer capital" of the Czech Republic, the home to Pilsner Urquell.
Besides drinking beer and visiting Pilsner Urquell Brewery and Museum, you can walk around the historical city center.A few things to notice when you visit the town square are the Town Hall, colorful buildings, three modern fountains in it that represent a camel, angel, and greyhound, St.
Bartholomew’s Cathedral, the third-largest synagogue in the world, and other.
per adult from
5 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and handling fees
- Door to door comfortable transportation
- English speaking driver
- Free WI Fi in the car
- Free Water
What's excluded :
- Tip to the driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
The Czech Republic is famous for its tasty beer and the most popular is Pilsner Urquell. So visiting Pilsner Urquell brewery and tasting it’s a perfectly poured and freshly brewed beer is perfect for a day trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We can arrange child seat upon request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.