Scoot Bangkok Old Town
On this morning eScooter tour you will explore Bangkok’s most historic area of Rattanakosin Island, which is home to many of the famous temples and historic buildings. As you scoot you will pass by Bangkok's most famous sights.
Of course there are many ways to explore Bangkok, but eScooters provide a fun way to get around, and with the ability to cover more distance than by walking but with the freedom to get on and off frequently. Our tour will stop often so your guide can tell you the story of Bangkok.
This is a fun and unique way to explore Bangkok.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of eScooter
- Licensed Guide
- Personal Accident Insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sao Chingcha, Sao Chingcha, Bangkok
Pass by the Giant Swing - one of the landmarks of Bangkok
Stop At: Amulet Market, Maha Rat Road Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
We will pass through the Amulet Market
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Khao San Road, Khaosan Rd, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
We will ride through Khao San Road - Bangkok's famous backpacker area
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
We will pass by The Grand Palace (but not go in) near the end of the tour. We will stop briefly to give you all the information you need to know, and if you want to go inside after the tour it is very close to the finish point.
Departure Point :Pakhwan At Pakklong, 240 Chakkraphet Rd, Khwaeng Wang Burapha Phirom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age of 14 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Expique