Scooter Tours through Tsitsikamma National Park
Fully guided tours from Stormsriver village into the thick Tsitsikamma National Park. head 5kms down to the lowater bridge by the Stormsriver and chance for a swim in the natural pool!
see ancient Yellowwood trees and untouched rain forest- look out for baboon, antelope, wildcat and over 200 species of birds!
after the low water bridge head back up the hill and let the horsepower of the electirc scooter do some work. the guide will talk you through the nature and history in the area + give you a full safety briefing
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Use of electric scooter and helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaatbos, South Africa
after a few minutes safety briefing (getting used to your scooter and its controls) we continue into the thick part of the Tsitsikamma national park.
Departure Point :111 Darnell St, Stormsrivier, 6308, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.