Scottish Whisky, Castles, Lochs and Waterfalls
Join us on this action packed adventure of Scotland as we discover Scottish distilleries, castles, Lochs and waterfalls. An experience packed with history and beauty, this 1 day tour is perfect for those that are eager to sample a taste of Scotland.
Enjoy a classic whisky tour at an award winning distillery and walk through the halls of one of Scotland’s most famous castles. We will also visit the famous Queens View that offers views over toward Loch Tummel and the Schiehallion Mountain which translates as "Mound of the Caledonians". We will then visit the famous Hermitage, originally designed as a pleasure ground in the 18th century for the Dukes of Atholl. Walk through the towering Douglas firs to the folly of Ossian’s Hall, and gaze over the Black Linn Falls that crash down from the River Braan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions are not included with tour price.
- Entry/Admission - Tullibardine Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Blair Castle and Hercules Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tullibardine Distillery, Blackford PH4 1QG Scotland
Your driver will meet and greet you at your accommodation and whisk you off on this special tour of Scotland. Soon we will be arriving at the famous Tullibardine Distillery to start you on your 45 minute Classic tour. Your tour will then conclude at the Dramming Bar where you will enjoy two complimentary single malt tastings.
Tullibardine is a family owned independent distillery and pride themselves on their handcrafted single malt whiskies. With the addition of their bottling plant, they are now one of the few distilleries in Scotland to distil, mature and bottle all on site, giving them complete control over the process.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blair Castle and Hercules Gardens, Blair Atholl Street, Blair Atholl, Pitlochry PH18 5TL Scotland
We will travel north towards the Perthshire highlands where we will visit the stunning Blair Castle. The castle is the ancient seat of the Dukes and Earls of Atholl and home to Europe's last remaining private army, the Atholl Highlanders.
We will take a tour of the castle and visit the 30 rooms on display that are full of Scottish cultural history, architectural design, period furnishings, family portraits, landscape paintings and a colourful military past. Highlights include the Victorian Ballroom, which is decorated with 175 pairs of antlers, the Entrance Hall that features weapons used at the Battle of Culloden, the classic Georgian styling of the Picture Staircase and the grandeur of the Drawing Room and State Dining Room.
We will then have lunch at the Tullibardine Restaurant that provides a wide range of hot or cold meals and snacks for visitors touring the castle or gardens. From traditional Scottish dishes to homemade soup, sandwiches and a range of scrumptious cakes and tray bakes, all of the food is made on the premises by the castles expert team of chefs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen's View, Pitlochry Scotland
After lunch we will stop at the beautiful Queens View which was one of the favourite locations for Queen Victoria to visit when she travelled through the Scottish highlands. Queen Victoria is said to have remarked that the spectacular view was named after her, when she visited the area in 1866. However, it has also been suggested that the view was in fact named after King Robert the Bruce’s wife, Queen Isabella of Scotland, over 550 years earlier. Enjoy the stunning views over Loch Tummel and the famous Schiehallion Mountain that is sometimes described to be the centre of Scotland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Hermitage Woodland Walk, Just off A9 at Dunkeld, Dunkeld Scotland
To cap of your tour, we will visit the Hermitage, originally designed as a pleasure ground in the 18th century for the Dukes of Atholl. Walk through the towering Douglas firs to the folly of Ossian’s Hall, and gaze over the Black Linn Falls that crash down from the River Braan.
We will then drive you to your accommodation to finish of the epic adventure of Scotland.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us directly to organise pick up details.Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley PA3 2ST, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are currently working on our Covid 19 health and safety protocol to keep you safe as soon as we can welcome you back in Scotland. We have our "Good to Go" certification and are ready for your visit to our beautiful country.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.