Scuba diving & snorkeling
The east coast of Fuji Hakone Izu National Park is dotted with popular diving spots. Among them, the Jogasaki Coast area is popular. It is a place where divers visit throughout the year, including transparency and ecosystem. It is a unique place that has joined the UNESCO Global Geopark since 2019. We will guide you through the most popular Fumido.
per adult from
1 day 3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Towel, shampoo,
What's excluded :
You can experience snorkeling, scuba diving and C card acquisition classes at the popular geosite of the Izu Peninsula World Geopark.
You can take a hot spring bath after experiencing the activity.
Creatures that can be seen: clownfish, lionfish, riverfish, moray eel, luris damselfish, crab,
What to bring: Swimsuit
Included items: towels, sandals, shampoo, etc.
Parking fee is 500 yen separately
• Jogasaki Beach Picnical Course, Futo, Ito 413-0231 Shizuoka Prefecture
Departure Point :855-3 Futo, Itō, Shizuoka 413-0231, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Izukyu Express "Tomido Station"Shop: Dive & House Tomito
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended if you have a respiratory disease
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.