Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Catalina Island
Your diving master shares how the abandoned ship was renamed St. George after Hurricane George ravaged the area in 1998, stranding the ship. The vessel is now the perfect artificial reef. Watch the different schools of fish passing through each other in a spectacular display and keep an eye out for the barracudas who like to hide inside the wreck.
In the shallow waters of the second dive site, known for its coral garden reef and diverse sea life, swim among lobsters, stingrays, and a plethora of tropical fish including parrot, trumpet, and spotted drum fish. Then, head back to a sandy Bayahibe beach, munch on a deli-style lunch, and imbibe some local rum or a refreshing beer from the open bar—with no worries about driving, as your driver awaits to return you safely to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Certified Diving Instructor
- Double-tank dive at 2 popular, unique diving locations
What's excluded :
Spend the day scuba diving in the warm turquoise Caribbean waters off the coast of Catalina Island, one of the best dive locations in the Dominican Republic. The day consists of a 2-tank dive to the St. George wreck and a shallow coral garden reef followed by a deli-style lunch and open bar on the beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you reserve, our staff will contact you via watsap, text message, mail or mobile phone and thus give you the pick-up time when we will pick you up. On the agreed day, you must wait in the hotel lobby at the scheduled time. our staff will be calling you by name on the day and time agreed for your excursion. When making the reservation I tried to add your phone number to make it easier for us to contact you
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.